MIND CARE COUNSELLING FOR ADOLESCENTS
Adolescents are critical period for mental, social and emotional wellbeing and development. During this time, the brain undergoes through significant developmental changes, creating neural pathways and behavior patterns that will last later in life. Hormonal changes make them more prone to depression and sometimes more likely to engage in risky and thrill seeking behaviors along with changes in their moods and behaviors.
The approach of mind care counselling therapy is holistic and strength based. We seek to identify and develop strength and growth areas, while reducing distress and increasing coping skills.
✥ Some child/adolescent areas that mind care health services include.
- Learning attention, or social skills problems.
- Behavioral problems such as excessive anger, aggression, acting out, opposition at school or home.
- Difficulties in regulating mood.
- Changes in appetite or sleep.
- Social withdrawal or isolation.
- Obsessions or compulsions.
- Experiencing bullying or bullying other children.
- Bereavement issues.
- Experiencing / Witnessing a traumatic event.
- Signs of self – destructive behavior.
Our Education Partner
Centre 1 :A-25,Amarabati, Sodepur, Near Amarabati Kalyan Samity,
Centre 2: : 4B, Raja Ram Mohan Sarani (Amherst Street), Gr. Floor, Kolkata-700009 Landmark: Near Lady Dufferin Hospital
Contact No : 8777097954 / 8240131018/ 9051739007/ 9062820277